Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Dec. 5.
• The 49ers face a serious obstacle in the Seahawks, but they'll have Crystal with them every step of the way.
• Kevin Durant told a Blazers fan to shut up. I call that a win for the heckler. But the Thunder shut the fans up with their scintillating play.
• LeBron is going Hollywood. He's making a basketball comedy called "Ballers" with Kevin Hart. My prediction: Massive suck, decent box office.
• Who knew: They talk serious smack in cricket. Of course, they call it sledging.
• On the 80th anniversary of the repeal of Prohibition, 80 reasons that drinking is great. I don't necessarily endorse this, but I will link to it. And along those same lines, here's a handy holiday spirits gift guide.
• Being a mascot comes with occupational hazards, much to the delight of spectators.
• Two days away from SEC-a-palooza. Here's a preview.
• My favorite GIF of the day: A lovely lady gets repulsed by the Senators goalie spitting out his Gatorade.
• This amazing golf shot is a little old, but it's new to me. Watch and be amazed.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]