Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Feb. 11.
• I know it's SI Swimsuit day, but in honor of the Olympics, I'll stick to sports: the 23 hottest snowboarders of these Games.
• Thanks to his disgusting eye infection, Bob Costas climbs down off the booster seat for tonight's Olympic coverage and yields to Matt Lauer. First prime-time Olympic coverage he's missed since 1988. Before departing, Bob slammed some vodka with Mary Carillo.
• A Canadian gay rights group made a video in which they called luge "a little gay." Actual lugers weren't thrilled.
• The Russians kinda struggled in the men's cross country sprint finals. In Russia, the course skis you.
• Sochi isn't alone in being ill-equipped to host a major sporting event. Here are the worst places ever to host big events.
• Worried about Sochi's stray dog population? Adopt one.
• The NHL's Olympic break could have a disruptive effect on some teams' Stanley Cup runs. So which team is the most screwed?
• Rays catcher Ryan Hanigan had a big night: his dog won best in breed at the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show.
• Holly Rowe climbed onto the scorer's table for her postgame interview. Holly Rowe will not be denied.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org