Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Feb. 12.
• This Bar Refaeli Instagram gallery will tide you over until the SI 50th anniversary Swimsuit Issue hits newstands and interwebs.
• Occupational hazard of the day: Skiers have big butts, making it hard to buy clothes.
• This Canadian beer machine at the Olympics is amazing. We're falling behind, America.
• Some young girls got fooled by a Dwight Howard impersonator. Is there money in Dwight Howard impersonation?
• For Michigan's visit, Ohio State handed out a roster guide that omitted all the "m's" except for one that they forgot.
• Michael Jordan and wife Yvette just had twins. Mazel tov. Too bad MJ will be the lame, embarrassing old dad when the kids get older.
• When the Duke and Carolina managers get together for hoops, there will be blood.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]