Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Feb. 13.
• As anticipation builds for SI Swimsuit 2014, here's a rundown of top Swimsuit rookies for each year since 1999, including Class of 2011 standout Kate Upton.
• I found this amusing: What celebrities would look like if they were normal suburbanite schlubs like us.
• Short track speed skating strategy 101: Be patient and wait for everybody else to crash.
• One blogger is already nauseated in anticipation of Derek Jeter's syrupy, schlocky farewell tour this season. I see his point, especially when I see a headline like this.
• Memphis coach Josh Pastner suspended a player for cussing. If that's the standard, a lot of people are in trouble.
• Reminder: Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. If you forget to give your honey something, make her forget that you forgot by mixing some of these Valentine-themed cocktails.
• Of a little more national significance was Tyler Ennis' buzzer-beater to beat Pittsburgh.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com