Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Feb. 19.
• Presenting the 12 rookies of this year's SI Swimsuit issue, including Valerie van der Graaf (pictured). Wonder if there was any rookie hazing involved?
• Screen grab of the day so far: Putin reacts to Russia's elimination from the Olympic hockey tournament.
• How about some slo-mo footage of NFL cheerleaders running the 40 in their work clothes? Oh, and Rich Eisen, too.
• Texas A&M is putting in the nation's largest scoreboard — 7,661 square feet. That's three times the square footage of my house.
• I had never heard of Meng, the scariest man in wrestling. Now I'm a little sorry I have. Dude's terrifying.
• Sorry to be a hump-day buzzkill, but there's disturbing footage of Ray Rice dragging his unconscious fiancee out of an elevator. Methinks it's time to cop a plea.
• They're a little more serious about their base-brawls in Cuba. This one features a guy swinging a bat at another guy's head.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org