Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Feb. 27.
• There's a swimsuit catfight involving vintage SI cover girl Carol Alt, who called out current-day goddess Kate Upton. This is like Joe Montana calling out Tom Brady.
• Optical illusion of the day: Indians outfielder Carlos Moncrief looks like he's headed right for the kitchen cabinets.
• Weapons-grade cuteness alert: The Brewers have adopted an adorable stray dog as a spring training mascot.
• Kliff Kingsbury is more than a heartthrob. He's also a rapper.
• This is pretty scary: They found CTE in the brain of a 29-year-old former college soccer player. Better enjoy sports now, while we have them.
• The new season of Survivor includes a couple of sports figures. One of them, the Miami Marlins president, didn't survive the first episode.
• Jose Reyes can bust some pretty dope rhymes. Did I say that right? No?
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com