Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Feb. 28.
• The best part of this weekend's Oscars: lots of Jennifer Lawrence. Here's a handy Six Degrees of J-Law chart for all the nominees.
• LeBron looked like some kind of superhero last night. Or serial killer.
• A college basketball court-storming resulted in a brawl last night. Surprised this doesn't happen more often.
• Five ranked teams lost last night. The NCAA Tournament is going to be ridiculous.
• Is the "hot hand" in basketball really a thing? Apparently so.
• A Deadspin editor posted an insane cereal ranking yesterday. The commenters smelled blood in the water and attacked.
• Also from Deadspin: A hater's guide to the Oscars.
• The week's funniest tweets. The twittersphere delivers yet again.
• Vintage photos of 50 superstar athletes. Dr. J huge fro alert.
• Funny photo of the day: A squirrel feeder made of plastic horse heads.
• Jimmy Fallon and LeBron did a vintage rap video.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]