Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Feb. 3.
• Tonight is the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit TV special. Marisa Miller will be there. Say no more.
• So the Super Bowl pretty much sucked, but the Internet was quick to revel in Peyton Manning's epic fail of an evening.
• Manningface wasn't limited to Peyton last night. Although, I suspect that Eli's secretly happy that he's got more rings than big bro.
• The most exciting Super Bowl moment came when some 9/11 truther wacko crashed Malcolm Smith's press conference.
• He botched the coin toss, but Joe Namath can still pull off a fur coat like no man. Or woman, for that matter.
• One person's ranking of the Super Bowl commercials, which ranged from forgettable to stupid.
• So I wasn't blown away by the Super Bowl ads, but this local lawyer ad was pretty amazing. Jamie Casino for the win.
• Today's the 55th anniversary of the Day the Music Died. Here are 11 musical monuments to fallen heroes.
• Frank Caliendo pulled off a nice 30 for 30 promo spoof featuring Richard Sherman.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com