Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Jan. 13.
• Celebrities continue to take to Instagram to display their assets. I'm trusting that these are celebrities; I've never heard of most of them.
• All in all, a pretty great weekend of football. Enjoy this Divisional Round remix courtesy of the NFL.
• Other weekend NFL highlights: Wes Welker looking like Dark Helmet from "Spaceballs"; the Niners' Colin Kaepernick mocking Cam Newton's Superman celebration; and Andrew Luck disgustingly spewing fluid from his mouth like a rabid Ol' Yeller.
• For his part, Peyton just wants to chillax with a tasty Bud Light.
• Tom Brady, of all people. is playing the disrespected underdog card. That's right, Tom — nobody on earth thinks the most successful franchise of the 21st century can possibly win the AFC Championship for the sixth time.
• So baseball won one in the A-Rod case. But was it worth it?
• The mid-majors continue to dazzle with off-the-glass alley-oop dunks. This time, it's Wagner.
• Sir Charles weighs in on the Patriot Way.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org