Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Jan. 15.
• So does Michelle Jenneke want to be an elite hurdler? Or is she content just being an Instagram hottie and former SI swimsuit model? Just curious; I'm fine either way.
• I really like this: Every NFL logo if it were a hipster. I particularly applaud the Bucs' "Gluten Kills" logo.
• Deadspin readers had fun with the new Cubs logo, including adding naughty bits. CSN Washington aired a picture of Clark the Cub that included the frank and beans.
• Matt Leinart sighting: Leinart says that unless Kurt Warner is coming with Ken Whisenhunt, the Titans made a bad hire.
• LeBron's latest daydream: What if I shot as much as Kevin Durant? Left unsaid: I would crush his puny stats like a cockroach.
• Given the nation's sizable unemployment rate and the number of people who have given up and left the workforce, it's unconscionable that some of these people are still gainfully employed.
• This is how every game should end: a put-back slam at the buzzer.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org