Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Jan. 17.
• A gallery of lovely ladies who would make nice additions to the 2014 SI Swimsuit Issue, including Ashley Sky (pictured).
• This is incredibly disturbing, but I can't look away: How male athletes would look wearing makeup.
• All eyes are on Brady-Manning this weekend, but the Niners-Seahawks matchup ain't exactly the JV.
• Nancy Pelosi tried to tout her 49ers fandom. It did not go well. Kinda creepy, in fact.
• Details have emerged in the November arrest of Kellen Winslow. They involve Boston Market and "sexual congress with oneself." Elsewhere in Athletes Behaving Badly, Davone Bess's bad week was capped by an unfortunate mugshot.
• There's an underfunded, underdog Jamaican bobsled team trying to make it to Sochi. Sounds like the plot of a movie.
• Looks like there's white smoke rising from Kirkland Tower. For you non-Vandy folks, that means it appears that the Dores have hired a coach.
• Once again, viewers called in a suspected Rules of Golf violation, this time against Sergio. This time, the viewers were wrong.
• It's been a rough season for the Predators, but goaltender Carter Hutton made the save of the year last night.
• To get you through another chilly Friday, here are four minutes of insane surfing wipeouts.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org