Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Jan. 20.
• Lolo Jones is officially a Winter Olympian. Congrats. She even manages to look good in the bobsled outfit, don't you think?
• We should get a great Super Bowl out of yesterday's results. Here's how the Broncos and Seahawks got to where they are.
• So Richard Sherman totally overshadowed Brady-Manning on Championship Sunday. Pretty impressive accomplishment.
• One thing is clear: Seattle-San Francisco is now the NFL's best rivalry. Look for a couple of salty matchups next year after incidents like this one.
• Bill Belichick took time to say what makes Peyton Manning so great. Careful, Bill, I'm actually starting to like you. Although it didn't stop him from totally calling out his former go-to receiver Wes Welker for what he perceived to be a dirty play.
• Meanwhile, Jim Harbaugh hitched up his $8 WalMark khakis and dropped a literary reference on Pam Oliver. It was a calm reaction from Harbaugh after an afternoon spent doing this.
• Terrence "Pot Roast" Knighton is a budding folk hero, but he needs to say no to crack.
• Nick Saban has made it his mission to troll the entire nation. First Lane Kiffin, now the Electric Slide.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org