Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Jan. 21.
• Three of Australia's hottest models posed for Maxim. This post brought to you by the tourism board of Australia.
• Sad Tom Brady is sweeping the Internet. To some people, Tom's tears are too delicious.
• This is very cool: a helmet cam view of the skydiving team descending into Mile High Stadium.
• In case you're wondering where I stand on the Richard Sherman thing, I agree with this article: His over-the-top persona is fine, but what he did Sunday was pretty bush-league.
• Charles Barkley used talk of Klay Thompson's shooting stroke to make a Kellen Winslow joke. Never change, Chuck.
• Only click through if you have a strong stomach, or if you've already digested your breakfast: the most gruesome sports injuries in history.
• This one's a mind-bender: "Fight Club" with Tyler Durden digitally removed. Of course (spoiler alert) he wasn't really there, so this is how the movie actually should be seen, I guess.
• Kansas' Wayne Selden made a phenomenal play in the Jayhawks' win over Baylor.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org