Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Jan. 22.
• Alexa Vega was once a kid star in the "Spy Kids" movies. Now she looks like this. Wow.
• Norway's curling team is dressing for success in Sochi. Or else they're dressing to test those controversial Russian laws we've been hearing about.
• A Velveeta shortage? For the Super Bowl? In the two states where weed is legal? If people weren't already so baked, there'd be riots.
• Mike Tyson had his picture taken with the Abominable Snowman. I don't ask, I just link.
• If you fill out a perfect March Madness bracket, Warren Buffett will give you $1 billion. Of course, the odds of filling out a perfect bracket are 1 in 9.2 quintillion. So good luck with that.
• Tired of being irrelevant, the Yanks come out swinging: Masahiro Tanaka, seven years, $155 mil.
• Jacoby Jones was enjoying himself at the Pelicans game when a reporter tracked him down for an enjoyably awkward interview.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org