Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Jan. 23.
• Danica Patrick's new GoDaddy commercial is somewhat disturbing. Here she is in a more familiar, palatable form.
• The first-ever Pro Bowl Draft happened. Credit for trying something different.
• Team USA's Opening Ceremony uniforms are ridiculous, and not in the fun, barbershop quartet way that the Norwegian curling team's uniforms are ridiculous.
• This is fun: Current NBA players if they were '70s ABA players.
• A Michigan State commit was caught on video body-slamming a security guard. Not sure about the laws in Detroit, but I think this is frowned upon.
• Justin Bieber was arrested for DUI and drag racing. Please take your monkey and go far, far away.
• Wichita State's Tekele Cotton posterized an Illinois State Redbird last night. If this is normal behavior for Wichita State, I'm not surprised they're unbeaten.
• Chipper Jones copped to starting a forest fire in his back yard. This is what happens when old guys retire and have nothing to do.
• This guy made a Jersey snowpocalypse a little more enjoyable by videobombing a reporter with a sweet air guitar solo.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org