Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Jan. 24.
• I'm not one of those annoying people who watches the Super Bowl primarily for the commercials, but they can be enjoyable, as this slideshow of the hottest women of Super Sunday ads proves.
• While you were sleeping: Rafael Nadal curb-stomped Roger Federer. Again. Can Fed be the GOAT when he's 10-23 against Nadal?
• Some little kids re-enact the Erin Andrews-Richard Sherman interview. Little kids are the best (when they do stuff like this).
• The 10 best sports bars in the U.S. I'll have to do more research to see if I agree.
• GQ's guide to classy athlete behavior. I know this is satirical, but I could live with all these suggestions.
• Looking to borrow a clever insult? Enjoy this insult sampler from "Curb Your Enthusiasm."
• A fun throwback video from a year ago: Cooper Manning took to the streets of New Orleans, proving that he's just as awesome as his brothers.
• Wanna get away? A college goaltender gave up the winning goal while chatting up fans in the corner.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org