Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Jan. 28.
• January's not quite over, but here are the sports-related ladies who brightened up this cold, dark month, incluing Fox Sports 1's Leeann Tweeden.
• It's Super Bowl Media Day. Here's a reminder of what a joke it's been through the years.
• As if we hadn't all OD'd on Richard Sherman, MMQB gave him a column today. Of course, I'm the one linking to it.
• Team USA goaltender Ryan Miller's mask is pretty amazing. Looks like the Tea Party threw up on it or something.
• Chris Bosh takes a lot of abuse, but here he is doing his Carlton Banks dance and being funny and likable.
• Clay Travis has some fun with Google autofill. Unlike me, he's not afraid to type in his own name and see what Google does with it.
• One of the perks of James Franklin's new gig at Penn State: He scored an invite to tonight's State of the Union address.
• Fake or not, WWE has lost none of its ability to inspire passionate responses from its fans.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]