Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Jan. 29.
• As the headline at the link says, UFC ring girl Arianny Celeste may singlehandedly bring America out of its deep freeze.
• Super Bowl Media Day highlight: Marshawn Lynch refused to talk, annoying the media members who would rather hear tired platitudes than silence.
• The 10 worst quarterbacks with Super Bowl rings. I wouldn't mind being in that category.
• Get ready for Tim Tebow, Good Morning America correspondent.
• It's mass chaos in Atlanta, where they're not used to snow. It's so bad, Chipper Jones had to rescue Freddie Freeman with an ATV.
• I kinda like Taylor Swift, but this is hilarious: Apparently, Street Fighter's Ryu was responsible for her head thrashing at the Grammys.
• What's going on down in Houston? At the Pro Bowl, a Texans cheerleader viciously closelined the Texans mascot.
• Note to college idiots: You do not eff with the Weather Channel's Jim Cantore during a live remote.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]