Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Jan. 3.
• It's the New Year, but last night was Christmas for Bama haters. Enjoy this heaping helping of Saban-freude. Another upside: We got a lot of Katherine Webb concern-face in what might have been her last moment in the spotlight. .
• A weird night in Miami: LeBron left skidmarks on the American Airlines court last night. His teammate, Dwyane Wade, blew an uncontested layup.
• Ice Bowl II: Game-time temp could be minus-5 in Green Bay this weekend. That's bad news for the game's sideline reporter, Erin Andrews.
• College football crowns its champion Monday night. Here's some BCS Championship Game trivia.
• Who knew that a pooping dog could double as a compass? We're here to educate.
• We've brought you several videos of returning soldiers surprising family members. Today, we bring you a dog who's psyched to Skype with his deployed owner.
• Some enterprising Bills fans spent an otherwise lost season posterizing opposing fans in the Ralph parking lot.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com