Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Jan. 31.
• Canada is bringing a tasty assortment of athletes to Sochi, including skeleton's Melissa Hollingsworth (pictured).
• Your official Super Bowl party drinking game, although I should warn you that it will lead to dangerous levels of consumption.
• Peyton Manning kind of annoys his teammates with his level of focus and preparation. How sad for them.
• Spoiler alert: Tim Tebow has a Super Bowl commercial that's pretty funny.
• There are lots of weird mascots out there. Warning: Some of these are nightmare fuel.
• A petite mother from Omaha put away 363 wings to demolish Kobayashi's record and win the Wing Bowl. That's 29,403 calories, if you're counting.
• Some adorable puppies predicted the outcome of the Super Bowl on Fallon. Revel in the cuteness.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]