Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Jan. 6.
• The curtain comes down tonight on another college football season, but our love for the lovely ladies of the sideline will never go out of season.
• A little BCS trivia for you as the SEC goes for the eight-peat.
• Not a surprise that the Niners won given that they got a pep talk from Nature Boy Ric Flair, who came to the s--thole of Appleton, Wis. (Anthony Davis' words, not mine) to pitch a little Woooo at San Fran.
• Tis the season for epic fan meltdowns. Here's an amusing collection. Language warning, of course.
• New Year's resolutions that sports fans should (but probably won't) make. Like, put down the phone and enjoy the game.
• Johnny Football's SEC brethren probably won't be happy to see that he did the Tomahawk Chop at an LA nightclub. He'll be off consoling himself with the two young ladies who followed him out.
• Arkansas State ran a play called "Hide the Midget" in last night's GoDaddy.com Bowl. Off to sensitivity training with you.
• Texas hired Charlie Strong. Pat Forde thinks that's a mistake.
• Nick Saban enters the offseason with a catastrophic two-game losing streak. How can Saban rebuild his crumbling empire?
• And now for something completely different: a fully functional truck made of ice.
• The Knicks' methods are getting more desperate. J.R. Smith entered the game and promptly untied Shawn Marion's shoe.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]