Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Jan. 8.
• Paulina Gretzky accompanied Dustin Johnson on his golf trip to Hawaii. Naturally, Instagram has the evidence.
• Actress Michelle Rodriguez got hammered with a lady friend at the Knicks game last night. The New York Post had some fun with it. Seems like a good excuse to link to this collection of sloppy fan drunkenness.
• With Louisville's new flirtation with Bobby Petrino, Greg Doyel looks at other second acts. It's a mixed bag.
• The worst part of Yasiel Puig's recent arrest for driving 110 mph? His choice of attire.
• Here's a gallery of butchered names on Starbucks cups. Maybe a literacy test is in order before hiring a barista.
• It's Hall of Fame announcement day. Here's a sneak peek at what to expect.
• Greg Maddux won't be a unanimous Hall of Famer, but he should be. Here's a nice piece on the Professor as he coasts into Cooperstown.
• Cultures collide: A dude in a Red Sox cap catches a ball at a cricket match in New Zealand, wins $83K.
• Dennis Rodman serenaded best bud and psychotic despot Kim Jong Un on his birthday. Enjoy.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org