Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for July 16:
• Photos have surfaced of Kate Upton's Mexican vacation with Justin Verlander. No wonder Verlander's been distracted this season.
• Over in Liverpool, John Daly is honoring the game and its traditions the best way he knows how: with SpongeBob pants.
• Yeah, Jeets: The word Jeter was spoken 100 times in last night's broadcast. Here are all 100.
• Adam Wainwright admitted to grooving a couple of meatballs for Jeter, and all hell broke loose on social media. Though some would argue that the incident exposed the All-Star Game for the farce that it is.
• The Ol' Ball Coach is still winning at life, as he proved at SEC Media Days.
• Floyd Mayweather on Ronda Rousey: "I don't know who he is."
• Some Internet wizard edited LeBron into a classic Dumb and Dumber scene.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]