Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for July 18:
• The other day, John Daly was wearing SpongeBob pants. Today, it was pants with drawings of well-endowed ladies. Hope he packed enough pants for the weekend; looks like he's going to make the cut.
• This is shocking and disappointing: Several of today's top golfers couldn't name the four Beatles. That's like Pop Culture 101, fellas.
• For some insane reason, Tyler Seguin let a Stars fan tee up and hit a ball off his junk.
• MLS MVP Mike Magee made a Ferris Bueller parody. Never heard of him, but it's well done.
• Watch a guy use a child's slide and trampoline to beclown himself. I bet his last words will someday be "Watch this."
• Jimmy Fallon is livin' the dream. Last night, he played flip cups with Miranda Kerr.
• A guy wanted A.J. Hawk to tackle him at a celebrity golf tournament. A.J. Hawk happily obliged.
• Pickin's are so slim in Miami that D-Wade has taken to playing ball with a dolphin.
• Sonny Gray pranked some unsuspecting New Yorkers.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]