Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for July 23:
• LeBron sent cupcakes to his neighbors in Ohio to apologize to the media frenzy. My neighbor leaves me anonymous notes about my dog's barking.
• The reigning champ of insane ballpark concession fare: The Rays' four-pound burger. By my math, that's equal to 16 McDonald's Quarter Pounders.
• The AP Twitter account used some careless wording to cause a minor Twitter freak-out. Related item: Proof that minor typos can change the meaning of things significantly.
• Watch a couple of kayakers get lifted up by a whale. Somewhat terrifying.
• Watch Hanley Ramirez and Yasiel Puig videobomb some poor reporter.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org