Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for July 24:
• Hey Bieber: Leave Kevin Durant alone.
• Literal mud-slinging: Fred Davis is accused of throwing dirt at his ex-girlfriend.
• More NFL news: Two-game suspension for Ray Rice. I guess his girlfriend's apology for getting knocked out was a mitigating factor.
• A by-product of the NFL no-huddle trend: No more fat refs.
• Nik Stauskas ate s'mores for the first time. Judging from his expression, it was a transcendent experience.
• This is going seriously viral this morning: Frank Caliendo reads LeBron James' essay in the voice of Morgan Freeman.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com