Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for July 25:
• Instagram has gone from novelty to national treasure thanks to models like Kayla Lewis and photos like these.
• So apparently, life in the Ohio State marching band is like Caligula's palace.
• Walter Payton would have turned 60 today. Click here to remember just how great he was.
• Another question: What does the Ray Rice wrist slap say about the NFL's attitude toward women?
• Today in irrelevant roided-up '90s has-beens: Jose Canseco is dead to Mark McGwire.
• Like a scene from "Fletch": A minor league GM got a prostate exam during the seventh-inning stretch while singing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame."
• Ryan Raburn made the worst throw in the history of throws. Carly Rae Jepsen called to say you're doing it wrong.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]