Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding up the web's best sports links so you don't have to.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for July 3.
• In honor of our nation's 237th birthday, here's a gallery of famous ladies in patriotic bikinis and other assorted red, white and blue outfits.
• Homer Bailey doesn't always pitch shutouts, but when he does, they're no-hitters. He's the sixth pitcher to toss MLB's two consecutive no-no's. Here are the highlights of last night's gem. Of course, in the afterglow, Bailey had to go and drop an f-bomb.
• An MLB career ended yesterday because of drugs. Not a player; an umpire.
• A minor league player hit what he thought was a game-winning walk-off single. He was tragically wrong.
• Pictures of babies doing kegstands. We in no way condone this behavior, but we will link to it.
• One of 2013's intriguing subplots: Is Texas A&M here to stay?
• They don't love A-Rod in Charleston any more than they love him anywhere else.
--- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com