Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for July 3:
• Robin Lopez took a selfie next to Sideshow Bob. Yes, Robin, we see the resemblance.
• Mark Mulder live-tweeted his initial viewing of the movie "Moneyball." Interesting stuff.
• Serena Williams blamed her bizarre Wimbledon exit on a virus. Martina Navratilova ain't buying it.
• An American hero died today at age 97. RIP, Louis Zamperini.
• A heroic beer vendor caught a foul ball in his bucket and thwarted a couple of obnoxious ladies' attempts to grab it from him, giving it instead to a little girl. Can we all agree that adults who go after foul balls are just the worst?
• An exception to that last rule: This woman who caught a foul ball and put it in her bra for safe keeping. Solid move.
• The perils of live television: Jerry Remy lost a tooth while on the air.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]