Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for July 30:
• Throwback Wednesday: 2003 SI Swimsuit cover girl Petra Nemcova has still got it at age 35.
• The umps screwed up royally in a KC loss, and had no explanation for their gaffe.
• Scouts discovered some art school kid who throws 100 mph. Sounds like a bad movie pitch. Is he also a golden retriever?
• Price, Lester et al: A trade deadline primer.
• Clash of the Titans: The Cubs and Rockies played a 16-inning marathon, with a backup catcher getting the win.
• Orlando Bloom tried to punch Justin Bieber at a club in Spain. We're all Team Bloom, right?
• Why I don't gamble: Watch a poker player's horrific elimination unfold.
• Best news of the day (besides somebody taking a swing at Bieber).
• Watch a sharknado hit Citi Field in this clip from "Sharknado 2."
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]