Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for July 7:
• Judging from her Instagram account, Amanda Dufner enjoyed her Fourth of July weekend.
• Here's Johnny Football appearing to roll up a $20 bill in a Vegas restroom. A rolled-up $20 no doubt has many uses. I just can't think of them.
• King James' agent is giving Cavs fans hope that LBJ could be lured back to Cleveland. If it doesn't happen now, that's just cruel. If it does happen, we need to credit this Ohio cupcake shop with breaking the news on Twitter.
• We saw some vintage Federer at Wimbledon. Guy's still the GOAT.
• Got 16 seconds? Watch Ronda Rousey destroy Alexis Davis.
• Bryce Harper learned the hard way that if you're going to try to break your bat over your knee, you better succeed, or you look stupid and get linked to.
• Don Draper makes his pitch to LeBron to come back to Cleveland.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]