Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for July 8:
• According to her Instagram account, Bar Refaeli spent the weekend jumping around in a bikini.
• Ever wanted to see Prince Fielder naked? The new ESPN Body Issue is scratching that particular itch. To borrow a phrase from Seinfeld, that's not good naked.
• A fan shown sleeping at a Yankees game is suing ESPN for $10 million. In his defense, it really wasn't a flattering image. Wonder if I'm risking a subpoena by linking to it?
• This is old, but still funny: The White Sox had a white poncho giveaway, and a Klan rally broke out.
• Something for the nerds: J.K. Rowling published a new Harry Potter story on her website.
• The cops are out of control. This one prevented Hunter Pence from catching a foul ball.
• That crafty old Derek Jeter is getting by on his wits these days.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org