Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for June 10.
• Kate Upton turns 22 today. Celebrate with this semi-NSFW assortment of GIFs.
• An anti-Redskins ad will be running in a few major markets during the NBA Finals. Paid for by the Yocha Dehe Wintun Nation (not Mike Shanahan).
• In honor of the Padres' drafting of Johnny Football, here's a fun rundown of the best NFL players taken in past MLB drafts.
• Going to Brazil for the World Cup? Just be aware that you apparently can't swing a dead cat without hitting a deadly snake or enormous spider.
• Soccer goalposts around the world. This is better than it sounds.
• John Harbaugh stumbled into a marriage proposal. Fortunately, he didn't ruin it.
• Watch a high school kid get his first career varsity hit: a walk-off homer in the state championship game.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org