Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for June 12:
• We're still celebrating Kate Upton's 22nd birthday here at Essential 11 Links. Join us, won't you?
• Big weekend in sports: World Cup, U.S. Open, NBA Finals, Stanley Cup. To celebrate, here's a picture of a giant Mt. Rushmore replica made of beef jerky.
• Old and busted: the Heat's Big Three. The new hotness: the Heat's Big Four.
• LeBron had a lot of defenders following cramp-gate. Mr. and Mrs. Torii Hunter were not among them.
• Last night's web gem: Kevin Kiermeier's ridiculous diving catch.
• In case you missed it: Jim Harbaugh's wife made a funny ad mocking his dad pants.
• Speaking of mocking, Coco Crisp shamed the premature fireworks after robbing the Angels of a home run.
Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]