Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for June 20:
• WAGs of the World Cup. And I thought American pro athletes did well in the lady department.
• Bizarre World Cup photo of the day: the Colombian swastika weed bishop. Not sure what's going on here.
• Today's dollop of schadenfreude: A gallery of sad English World Cup fans.
• Pat Riley gave a refreshingly candid news conference. Money quote: telling LeBron and the other stars to stay, "if you've got the guts."
• Longform goodness: The life and death of NBA player Eddie Griffin.
• If you're a 12-year-old at heart like me, you'll enjoy this: Schwarzenegger movie scenes with fart sounds added. Presenting: Fartzenegger.
• Jimmy Clausen might win the job to be Jay Cutler's backup in Chicago, giving the Bears the league's most punchable QB duo.
• Billy Hamilton made a spectacular ninth-inning, wall-crashing catch.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com