Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for June 24:
• Big Bron news this morning: King James has exercised the early termination option in his Miami contract. Is he hearing the siren song of Dan Gilbert? Oh, and as I write this, "The Decision" is trending on Twitter. Here's a quick rundown of where James could take his talents (including back to Miami). And here are the best Twitter reactions.
• For some reason, the Sixers considered but then rejected this Ballin' Ben Franklin logo.
• Just because: Here's Queen Elizabeth admiring the "Game of Thrones" throne.
• Johnny Football's draft pick hat trick: He's now been drafted by the Harlem Globetrotters. It's good to have options.
• Some company put Obama's face on a coffee mug. No problem there, except that they intended to use English soccer player Chris Smalling's face.
• Jeff Samardzija went Bo Jackson and broke his bat over his knee after a failed bunt attempt.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org