Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for June 25:
• Presenting the hottest ladies of Wimbledon 2014, starting with the lovely Maria Sharapova.
• So 167 people cashed in on a prop bet that Luis Suarez would bite someone at the World Cup. It wasn't all that far-fetched; dude's a serial biter. Maybe he's a vampire?
• News you can use: Step-by-step instructions on fleeing the office to watch U.S.-Germany.
• So what is LeBron really worth? Based on his WAR, he's pretty badly underpaid.
• Adrian Beltre hates to have his head touched. Miguel Cabrera obviously knows this, because he promptly touched Beltre's head after the latter's 2,500th hit.
• The NBA Draft is tomorrow, and as a service to GMs, here are some first-round bust candidates, including Marcus Smart.
• Watch a foul tip embed itself in Jose Lobaton's mask.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]