Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for June 26:
• Colombia, which gave us Sofia Vergara, has also given the world many of the hottest World Cup superfans.
• Jurgen Klinsmann wrote your boss a note excusing you from work today. Let us know if it works.
• So the U.S. and Germany both advance with a tie. Any chance they'll collude?
• To pump up the crowd in Recife, Will Ferrell promised to "bite every German player I have to."
• As Derek Jeter turns 40, here's how he's done on every birthday in the bigs.
• Relive Vanderbilt's College World Series win with this video of a historic day.
--Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]