Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for June 6.
• Game 1 winner: the air conditioning system in San Antonio, which claimed LeBron.
• Noted tough guy Jonathan Martin called out LeBron on Twitter for his weakness. Pot, kettle, etc.
• Imitation, flattery, etc.: Clayton Kershaw and Kenley Jansen take a crack at each other's windups.
• Philip Rivers donned an outrageous outfit for a softball game, including mullet, short shorts and tube socks.
• Johnny Miller's about to do his last U.S. Open. I'll miss him.
• The Bulls logo flipped upside down looks like a robot reading the Bible. Don't believe me? Click the link.
• Norichika Aoki learned first hand about the strength of Yadier Molina's arm.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]