Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily links roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for June 9.
• LeBron bounced back with a 35-10 line last night, but it was his unselfishness late that helped the Heat even the Finals, much to the chagrin of Tim Duncan and the Spurs.
• Nifty World Cup appetizer: A guy does trick shots wearing the jerseys of all 32 participants.
• More World Cup goodness: John Oliver goes nuclear on FIFA.
• The sports world's two most elusive prizes: a Triple Crown and a win over Rafael Nadal at the French Open.
• Unclear on the concept: A Royals ball boy tossed a fair ball into the stands and then failed to play a foul ball.
• This phenomenal diving catch helped send Texas Tech to Omaha.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com