Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for March 14.
• Take a seat: Great MLB strikeout faces.
• Louisville beat Rutgers by 61. Rick Pitino's advice to Knights coach Eddie Jordan? Go have a drink.
• How's this for an occupational hazard: Fox Sports’ Mike Greenlay took a hockey stick to the face and bled all over his shirt.
• For a smart guy, Richard Sherman gets in a lot of stupid Twitter beefs.
• The Marlins mascot shoved a pie in some guy's face. This concludes your Marlins highlights for 2014.
• Remember that doughnut shop that Golden Tate snuck into? They're sorry to see him leave Seattle.
• Charles Barkley almost nodded off at work. That's fine, except he was on the air at the time.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]