Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for March 17.
• Reese Witherspoon is launching her own Southern lifestyle company, providing an excuse to look at old Reese Witherspoon photos.
• The best story of championship weekend: Ed Cooley and Providence win the Big East.
• The weekend's other big winner: Phil Martelli's adorable grandson.
• Get some expert advice on filling out your bracket. Or, be like me and humiliate yourself with your own hunches.
• The 10 worst people in your office NCAA pool. I'm always the "My bracket is dead" guy.
• Speaking of idiots, here are nine buffoons you'll bump into on St. Patrick's Day. I particularly hate the pinching bandit.
• World Top 10 golfer Justin Rose hit one of the worst shots a pro has ever hit. Or, as I call it, a typical wedge.
• This morning's LA earthquake produced this priceless live reaction from a couple of newscasters.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com