Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for March 18.
• This, my friends, is what a $25 corn dog looks like. It's a foot and a half long, and it can be yours at D-backs games this season.
• Vegas is not impressed with the work of this year's Selection Committee. And Vegas would know.
• When underachieving has-beens collide: Vince Vaughn bought Lane Kiffin's Manhattan Beach house.
• Dikembe Mutombo punked Rocky, the Denver Nuggets mascot, and even added a finger wag. Things continue to go poorly for Rocky, last seen here being lowered lifeless from the ceiling to the horror of children in the arena.
• Enjoy this Gerald Green double-clutch dunk. I know I did.
• Watch the Tennessee baseball team clean off their home field in 30 seconds. All that's missing is the Benny Hill music.
• Watch an MMA fighter get knocked out in less than two seconds.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org