Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for March 7.
• An entirely subjective ranking of the top 10 cheerleader squads in the NFL. Spoiler alert: The Dolphins are ranked No. 1.
• Frank Jobe, savior of countless pitchers' careers, has died. They should find a spot in Cooperstown for him.
• So Bob Costas' disgusting eye condition at the Winter Olympics was reportedly the result of botox. Should have stopped with the rug.
• Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak is learning to embrace the suck, out of necessity.
• The 50 greatest sports movie quotes. One of my favorites: "You're gonna eat lightning, and you're gonna crap thunder!"
• The Clippers dealt the Lakers their worst loss in franchise history. There were a lot of Clipper highlights. A lot.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]