This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for May 21.
• It's become more common for teammates to pester MLB players doing in-game dugout interviews, but that doesn't make .
• If you haven't seen UFC Octagon Girl Vanessa Hanson, you really should.
• In one of the most groan-inducing moments in recent NBA history, the Cleveland Cavaliers scored the No. 1 pick in the 2014 draft on Tuesday, marking the second straight year and the third time in four years they will select first. .
• Keeping with the tradition of rewarding teams with new stadiums, Commissioner Roger Goodell announced Tuesday that .
• We're looking at you Tampa Bay.
• There's something truly great about . Truly great.
• If you love to hate, then you'll love this list of the s.
• Here are …that we know about.
• The today.
• The Charlotte Bobcats officially adopted the “Hornets” moniker on Tuesday, and social media accounts to reflect the name change.
• There's a reason I don't play rugby.