Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports posts on the web for Nov. 1.
• Jenny McCarthy is 41 today. To celebrate, here's a slideshow of Melissa McCarthy's lovely cousin.
• A little history last night: The third game-ending overtime safety in NFL annals. A walk-off safety. Choke on that, baseball.
• Also last night, Giovani Bernard had what might be the run of the year in the NFL so far.
• So is Big Papi a Hall of Famer? And another question: Why hasn't the PED taint stuck to Ortiz like it has to A-Rod?
• We think we're tough on our coaches in the U.S. The Edmonton Oilers coach got heckled with "you suck" by elementary school students.
• What if baseball season were only 16 games long? I love little thought experiments like this.
• In case you're wondering why offenses are so unstoppable, here's your reason: This year's crop of college quarterbacks might just be the best ever.
• We no longer need to wonder what Heidi Klum will look like at 90. Not that we were.
• Another season, another endless Blake Griffin highlight reel. Here he is converting three alley-oop dunks in 37 seconds.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at email@example.com