Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Nov. 13.
• Instagram is ripe with celebrities. Really, really hot celebrities. Guyism has rounded up the 101 sexiest for us. Thank you.
• Lakers guard Xavier Henry threw down a monstrous dunk over Pelicans rookie center Jeff Withey at the Staples Center yesterday. It was a thing of beauty.
• It's both sad and inspirational. But, according to TMZ, Tim Tebow is still training to be a QB in the NFL.
• Beer pong with Michael Jordan? Yes, it happened.
• Want to see goofy yearbook photos of athletes? Hot Clicks has got you covered. Sadly, Tom Brady does not look goofy.
• Magic forward Glen “Big Baby” Davis destroyed a hotel keyboard in anger. Check out the video.
• The new Braves stadium is a "really crappy deal" for Cobb County.
• When Michigan State beat Kentucky last night, Spartan basketball fans celebrated. Especially the dancing fan behind the ESPN set. Check out the video below.
• Speaking of Kentucky's loss, check out this poor fan's website and marketing plan. It's now worthless.
• It's not just players that are excited over Vandy's win against Florida in Gainesville—its first since Harry Truman was president.