Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Nov. 20.
• Lizzy Caplan will be appearing on tonight's episode of "The League." In other news, Lizzy Caplan is hot.
• Normally, "keys to the game" style analysis is pretty stupid, but C-Webb was making sense last night.
• Amazing that it's been 21 months since the eruption of Linsanity. Last night, Jeremy Lin returned to Madison Square Garden.
• Here's one of those Hitler reaction videos, with Nick Saban's words. Not making any sort of statement here, just passing along a link.
• Saturday brings a rare treat: a meaningful Vanderbilt-Tennessee game.
• Shocking study reveals that men with hot wives are happier. Next they'll tell us that people living in mansions are happier than the homeless.
• With the holidays approaching, here are some passive-aggressive insults you can expect to hear from your relatives. Just trying to prepare you.
• A sports reporter wanted to get close to the action. He succeeded, all too well.
• This new Foot Locker "Week of Greatness" commercial is actually pretty great.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at firstname.lastname@example.org