Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Nov. 26.
• This week, it's appropriate to give thanks for cheerleaders, who are essentially useless but worth keeping nonetheless. Enjoy this twitpic roundup.
• I thought I knew everything about Seinfeld. I was wrong.
• You might have already seen Drunk Bears Fan Colliding With Pole, but you need to see it again. Never gets old.
• Cleveland State had Kentucky on the ropes before the refs started the foul line parade for the Cats. One Cleveland State assistant didn't handle it well.
• I generally like Mark Cuban, but this GIF of Cubes grooving to Pitbull does him no favors in the douchiness department.
• We've now exported our brain-rattling, bone-crunching national pastime to India. You're welcome, Indians.
• One of the great things about following Jason Dufner on Twitter is that he loves to tweet photos of comically overloaded vehicles driving down the interstate.
• Crying Kathleen is the world's biggest Tennessee fan. Understandably distraught, she made radio magic in the wake of the Vols' loss to Vanderbilt.
• Monster dunks come with a risk, as Syracuse's C.J. Fair found out.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]