Get the Athlon Sports Newsletter
Rounding Up the Web's Best Sports Links So You Don't Have To.
This is your daily link roundup of our favorite sports and entertainment posts on the web for Nov. 27.
• As we pause to count our blessings, here's a list of 50 women to be thankful for this Thanksgiving, including the yummy Stacy Keibler.
• I somehow think that this week's Sports Illustrated, which instructs us to love Tony Romo, won't help Romo's cause that much. Sports fans don't like being told how to feel.
• Nightmare fuel: Some fishermen reeled in this abomination from the deep.
• It's the perfect miracle for this food holiday: The Air Jordan logo appears in a cucumber slice.
• The NCAA isn't the only out-of-control governing body in college athletics. The NAIA might make a Thunder fan give up the $20K he won at halftime because he happens to play basketball.
• This week's underrated matchup (and underrated trophy): the Egg Bowl game between Ole Miss and Mississippi State.
• Ranking the Thanksgiving side dishes. For the record, I disagree with much of this ranking. For one thing, it's called dressing, not stuffing.
• Tis the season for celebratory Gatorade baths, but they don't always go as planned.
• Watch the normally scoring-challenged Stars score three goals in 53 seconds.
-- Email us with any compelling sports-related links at [email protected]